Wai Lup

Colour Of My Life

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Facebook

Subscribe via email

Email and quote from my Dad

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My dad send me email always,
and i did finish reading every single one...

here is the email i received 2day:


We had this few years back.
And I strongly believe that it will help you in building a stronger mindset in life.
Enjoy the first quote today.

“All glory comes from daring to begin”
Totally agree with it,
and i say,
if you have to wait until everything is ready for you,
then the opportunity may already slipped away~
I dare to step ahead, and I m dare to accept the consequence.
Since young, i m so wilful to choose my path....
because i know that I m the one who should responsible for my own life...
thk dad

3 comments:

  1. sze said...

    when everyone dreaming, the one who success work for it.

    quote from szelin, haha.
    encourage me always.

  2. AliVe said...

    看了,感动。

  3. katryn said...

    wow..ur dad is so warm to you~
    and it is so touching that ur the love one try to telling you something~

    Just cheer up~
    my fren~ ^^