Wai Lup

Colour Of My Life

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Facebook

Subscribe via email

Be Water My Friend~

Saturday, May 2, 2009

These few days,
I'd visit plenty of my fren's blog,
and i'd read mny of them are writing about dance or their dance life,
Suddenly i hv so mny feelings after i read those blog...

So i decided to write down my dance life 2day,
and this is my first time i write about my dance life from then to now...

The first time 'dance' was introduced to me was 6 years b4,
that time i was just 15 years old,
i was taking part in a School Dance Competition with my form3 classmate,
and then we all were taking lesson from the dance studio,
that's the first time i learn dancing at the dance studio...
(Actually, the real 1st time was during my kindergarten...XD)
But that time what we dance is not hip hop,
its an 80's dance with big 'Poop' hair...XD

Then i started to contact with dance,
I started my dance life as a B-boy...learning breakdance....
But years after years....
when i'd contact with much more dancer and their dance life,
i'd learn more than breakdance,
And i do not want to juz become a B-boy, but a dancer...

I have my own ideology of dancing...
mayb this may disagree by others,
but i really think tat dance should not bind with any dance style...
As well as a ppl can dance so well on any dance,
the dance style is not important anymore...
As what the Bruce Lee said, "Martial Art is juz like water, when its in a teapot, it becomes the teapot; when its in a cup, it becomes the cup; SO BE WATER MY FREN...."
His ideology of his martial art was to mix up all the style and then make it become no style....lol...
the movement of his martial art is come from his instinct but not the fix style...
I m totally agree with him...
So i think tat to be a dancer,
he or she must be able to do any kind of move as the require style....
Above are just my opinion of dance,
u must not agree with me and u can give ur comment too...

In my dance life,
i dont like to compete,
i dont like to compare who is stronger or who is greater.....
because i think tat dance is an art,
and the values of art is very subjective to everyone,
So I prefer to do performance and i juz simply enjoyed every dance~~
Cuz i think tat in the culture of dance,
there shouldn't be so much compete but sharing enjoyment...

there was once i have a crew,
we used to dance 2gether, practice 2gether and do performance,
but to maintain a crew is not a simple job,
Different ppl from different background sharing different dance style...
Unfortunately we dismiss after half year we group...
But i do have learned something from it...
What a crew need is commitment,
even if all the crew members are really greate dancers but with less commitment,
there wont b success...
its really a very lucky thing to group 2gether as a crew...
But i m so unlucky...XD

And so i created LNG danceclub,
to let all the ppl who love dance to dance 2gether,
to share with each other....
And thats the main point i create the danceclub...SHARING....

Lastly, i want to repeat my motto again...
"Be a piece of white paper.....learn all over again...."
"BE WATER MY FREN..."

This mayb a post tat talking bout dance,
but the ideology mayb useful in daily life....^^

11 comments:

  1. *飞天草* said...

    this is your dance's philosophy ~~~
    not your dance life~~~

    =p

  2. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    aiya...cincai la...
    cuz i dont like to write too much history....XD

  3. 小强 said...

    LOL~~

    yea yea~~ i know i know~

    by the time i saw u in school..u ady pop liao...haha~~

    then masuk ur frenster look look baru tau...kaka

    Mystic Halo~ hor?

  4. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    nolar...
    that one is more long long time ago liao de....
    haha...^^

  5. 小强 said...

    so..i say correct lo??

  6. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    erm...tat one not even successfully group yet la...haha
    and that time still so 'sui pei'~ XD

  7. 小强 said...

    kakaka~~

    ya meh...i look the photo ~ look pro leh~~(in my memory)

    bcoz of that photo i asked u ma..
    inside one of them is UGDN instructor or not mar~

    look kinda familiar( in my memmory again)

  8. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    oo ya hor..?? haha i also forgot liao~~ haha
    lets me go n check~~ XD

  9. grass said...

    你们在谈天啊???

  10. ahpang said...

    haha...i like wat grass said at last!!

    ooi, i oso wan to dance!!!
    although i got no experience~
    boleh tak boleh tak???
    hehe...

  11. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    ahpang-- ok~ for sure...when u back come wif grass to our club practice lo~~