Wai Lup

Colour Of My Life

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Facebook

Subscribe via email

These are what I call dance!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I found some interesting video clips,
and i will feel sad if i did not share it with u all~~
especially u who love dancing....^^


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM

After i watched these video,
i feel like...."wow~"
its really fantastic~~
These are what i call dance~
A dance or a performance should be fun and happy like these~~!!!
I was wondering when can i do such a performance??
I really hope 1 day i can be in that too~~

So my next target beside of the stage dance performance,
will be this kind of big 'street dance'~~ XDXD
I m telling this especially to the LNG youngsters....

To gather so mny people to practice and to do such performance is really hard,
but with the team spirit and the human power of LNG,
I know 1 day LNG could have this kind of performance...keep it up~~!!

4 comments:

  1. 小强 said...

    Wow! such a big event there!!

    this day will come~~ someday~~

  2. chaborkia said...

    hi Lup, congratz on your new blog. somehow your writing style is so similar to your brother, lol. XD

    yahui~

  3. 炸醬麵 Lup said...

    小强-- Ya hope so the day will come soon~~ ^^

    sE_vIxEn-- cant link to ur blog...u know my brother?

  4. 小强 said...

    haha~~

    ya lo..hows ur brother~